Latest Covid-19 News
Silver Garden Events Center COVID-19 Update – June 2020
We want you to know that the health and well-being of our team and yours is of the utmost importance to us and is guiding our decisions during this time. Silver Gardens is following all recommended guidelines with the goal of keeping our employees, guests and vendors safe.
Since closing our doors in March, we have worked meticulously towards creating a safe place to work and host Events. We have reviewed our Operations and instituted policies and training programs for increased attention and care for the following…
Cleaning & Sanitizing
- Frequently touched surfaces in the front & back of house are cleaned and sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- Our cleaning products meet CDC guidelines.
- We have added easy to access hand sanitizing stations throughout the venue.
Health Screening Prior to Entry
- Temperature checks for all who enter our facility are taken and recorded daily.
- Health Screening questions for all who enter our facility are taken and recorded daily.
- Procedures to respond to health situations that may arise have been implemented.
- Adhering to Occupancy limits (Indoor Events (10ppl) / Outdoor Events (100ppl)
- Limited face-to-face interaction
- Equipment, which may include face masks and gloves.
- Face masks are required to be worn by all employees, vendors and guests.
- Gloves are required where appropriate by employees.
We sincerely appreciate your kindness, patience and understanding during this challenging time and wish you, your family and your organization well.