Latest Covid-19 News
Silver Garden Events Center COVID-19 Update – November 2020
We want you to know that the health and well-being of our team and yours is of the utmost importance to us and is guiding our decisions during this time. Silver Gardens is following all recommended guidelines by the CDC and our local Health Department with the goal of keeping our employees, guests and vendors safe.
We have worked meticulously towards creating a safe place to work and host Events. Our team has reviewed our Operations and instituted the following precautions for increased attention and care for the following…
Cleaning & Sanitizing
- Frequently touched surfaces in the front & back of house are cleaned and sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- Our cleaning products meet CDC guidelines.
- We have added easy to access hand sanitizing stations throughout the venue.
Health Screening Prior to Entry
- Temperature checks are taken and Health Screening questions completed for all employees who enter our facility. These are recorded daily.
- Procedures to respond to health situations that may arise have been implemented including the ability to provide the Health Department with Contact Tracing information should it become necessary.
- Adhering to Occupancy limits (Temporarily Closed per the Governor’s Mandate)
- Limited face-to-face interaction
- Equipment, which may include face masks and gloves.
- Face masks are required to be worn by all employees, vendors and guests.
- Gloves are required where appropriate by employees.
We sincerely appreciate your kindness, patience and understanding during this challenging time and wish you, your family and your organization well.